Pete's Log: stuffEntry #1433, Thu, March 01, 2007, 22:39 CET (Random Crap)
(posted when I was 28 years old.)
Dear Andy: thanks for your comment. I need your new phone number. Please email it to me, or use my widget to send it to me. Thanks!
Um, moving on: I survived my six month probationary period at work. So now the chances of me being in Munich for the long haul (e.g. five years or more) look pretty good.
Also, to continue fleshing out the stuff pages, I created a Q Words page. In it is documented how far my Scrabble skill has fallen. I could only think of five words off the top of my head. There are at least 16. Bonk. But it's gonna stay that way, because it's more interesting like that. Sort of.
Nobody has rated this entry.
Comments for this log entry
the rest... by
mrenner22 (Fri, March 23, 2007, 07:15)
* FAQIR - Variation of FAKIR, a Hindu ascetic.
* FAQIRS - Plural of FAQIR.
* QAID - A variation of CAID, a Muslim leader.
* QAIDS - Plural of QAID.
* QANAT - A system of underground tunnels and wells in the Middle East.
* QANATS - Plural of QANAT.
* QAT - Variation of KAT, an evergreen shrub.
* QATS - Plural of QAT.
* QINDAR - Variation of QINTAR, a monetary unit of Albania.
* QINDARS - Plural of QINDAR.
* QINDARKA - Albanian currency.
* QINDARKAS - The plural of QINDARKA.
* QINTAR - See above.
* QINTARS - Plural of QINTAR.
* QOPH - A letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
* QOPHS - Plural of QOPH.
* QWERTY - A standard typewriter keyboard.
* QWERTYS - The plural of QWERTY, see above.
* SHEQEL - An ancient unit of weight and money.
* SHEQALIM - The plural of SHEQEL, see above
* TRANQ - A variation of TRANK (i.e. tranquilizer).
* TRANQS - Plural of TRANQ.